Are you interested in doing a cleanse but don’t know the correct protocol? Or have you been doing cleanses for many years and would love to read up on the latest information? In any event, you will learn new tips in the next…
During a cleanse
- Freshly juiced, green veggies: Juice or mix vegetables like kale, spinach, parsley, celery, cucumber, broccoli, wheatgerm, cabbage, barley grass and collard greens. Additionally, drink 8 to 12 glasses (8 oz ) daily, along with 64 ounces to a gallon of water. Here’s an example of what vegetables you may use: 1 tbsp, 1 stalk celery, 1/3 bunch parsley, a handful of alfalfa sprouts and some spinach. Add ginger to spice things up and help digestion. It’s advised to use organic vegetables during a cleansing since they’re not sprayed with pesticides.
- Raw, pureed soups: Raw soups help the body fight toxins and are anti-fungal. Ingredients like garlic, Zwiebel, green vegetables and vegetable broth are detoxifying and increase the potency of a cleanse. Raw soups provide energy in a form that’s easy for the body to use. It’s wise to have one to two bowls of soup a day during your cleansing.
- Essential Oils: Oils like Nachtkerze, Flachs Saatgut, Borretsch, Olive Oil can be added to sauces and juices. The suggested amount is 2-3 tablespoons each day.
- Cayennepfeffer: Cayenne pepper helps break up mucus and increases healthy blood circulation. Additionally, it is an excellent source of vitamin B and vitamin C.
- Sea Salt: Taking a laxative will hasten the detox process, helping your body remove waste. It is possible to use sea salt, which cleanses the colonic tract without the damaging effects of colonics and enemas. Drinking 1 teaspoon of unrefined non-iodized sea salt blended with 25-35 oz of water will flush your system out.
- 7:00 a.m. 1 quart water with lemon juice (optional: sea salt and cayenne pepper)
- 8:00 a.m. Freshly juiced green veggies
- 9 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. 1 1/2 quarts water
- 1:00 p.m. Soup or juice
- 2:00 p.m.- 5:00 p.m. 1 1/2 quarts water
- 5:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Exercise
- 6:00 p.m. Soup or juice
- 7:00 p.m.- 9:00 p.m. Water with lemon juice (optional: cayenne pepper)
- 9:00 p.m. Yoga poses
*The lemon juice used should be fresh squeezed. This can’t be emphasized enough. Canned juice reverses the advantages of a cleanse.
Gut zu wissen
During a cleanse, the bloodstream is dirtier than when you started. This can cause you to feel worse, increasing detox symptoms like nausea, dizziness, headaches, fatigue and runny nose. These symptoms are a indication that toxins are being expelled from the body and removed through wastes and mucus. The main thing to do if you have these symptoms is to hydrate the entire body with water and green vegetable juices.
Each person’s body reacts differently to cleanses. Therefore, you must decide how many times to follow a cleansing. Generally, a 7 to 10 day cleansing is advised. This ensures that the body has rid itself of harmful toxins and adequately cleansed the machine.
Exiting the Cleanse
Look after your body as you depart the cleanse. It’s a fantastic idea to gradually introduce foods back into your diet, particularly fruits and veggies.
- Day One: You should still only consume fluids. Start drinking orange juice and a great deal of water. Drink slowly and allow it to settle. Orange juice is very good for helping the body to correct back to digesting regular food.
- Day 2: Continue drinking a great deal of water and orange juice. Add in mild sauces. Use vegetable soup, which is healthy and incredibly mild. You may present rye wafers into your diet, because it’s easy on the stomach.
- Day Three: Continue drinking lots of water. Add fruits, salad and vegetables in your dinner.
- Day Four and On: Continue drinking plenty of water. Ease yourself back into a normal diet. Let your stomach calibrate itself. Avoid meat, sugar, milk, coffee and fattening food. It’s challenging in the beginning not to eat these foods but as time goes on your body will crave healthful food. It’s strongly recommended to take probiotics AFTER you complete breaking your cleansing to replace the good bacteria you shed when you clean your colon completely. These good bacteria produce vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B12, and K and help control bad bacteria, such as Candida.