Don’t you wish you can eat whatever you want and not gain weight and inches in your body? Don’t you wish that healthy foods (or should I rephrase that as food better to the human body) tasted better? Don’t you wish you looked like you did back when you were younger? And I don’t mean 10 years old, more like 20 or even early 20’s, your body is done growing, and you can imagine what???? Eat whatever you want and not gain an inch! I really do miss those days, actually I do, but with all the instruction I’ve had, the choices I make now and SO much better for me.
First a few facts you might not like
- Our bodies weren’t designed to consume crap (for example, fast food, sugar, artificial sweetners, processed foods etc) and stay skinny and healthy. It’s just not reality. Sorry! (told ya you might not like any of them )
- Your body IS a well designed machine, but your engine has to be in optimum condition so as to provide you with optimum performance. And quite frankly last into your golden years over ground!
- Our society today is going so quickly that the mere idea of sitting down and eating (and this doesn’t include driving while eating) needs to be scheduled in order to really happen. Folks, when it is time to eat, eat. If you inhale your food you’re doing your body more harm than good – this is a truth. Your digestive system is just that…a system. It requires time to work.
O.K – I believe I’ve given you enough bad new, how about we focus on the fantastic news!
The Good News!
I will make some of your fantasies come true today. I have some facts you may find, well, I hope exciting and interesting. The top one will be last. But each of these will help keep you healthier, skinnier and live longer.
- Increase your fruit and vegetable consumption. I know…I know….we would rather have nachos or a hamburger and fries. But this is essential if you want it! And I need it! I dare you – the next time you have the “munchies” – to catch a nice cold apple and munch on that. Then wait a couple of minutes and I bet you aren’t just not hungry, but your craving for the crap went off after tasting that sweet, juicy apple. Come on, just give it a try for a couple of days. Then email me with your results.
- You CAN have FAT! (see I told you this was great news! The important thing here is to restrict yourself to under 2o g every day).
- It is possible to eat ALL DAY! Ya, I know! I was shocked to. It’s really easier on your body to east 5 or 6 little ( I stated small) meals per day instead of two or three large ones. YA! So go ahead – take action!
- Move – exercise – even 30 minutes 3 times per week. SOMETHING. Once you get at the”pattern” you’ll feel much better. Can’t you give up one t.v display and walk rather?? ( or DVR that show for after after your walk!)
- Increase fiber – which is obvious, but few do it. Read labels. This is what you’re putting IN your body. You only get one, treat it and feed it well.
- Water, water . What do you think your body has a great deal of water. What do you think helps “flush your engine”. Water. If that is hard for you try these few tips that work for me. Start by simply swapping out one of your beverages of choice per day for a wonderful glass of water. Just one to start. Once you see how simple it is, you may do it again. Now, to my water I add some lemon and some lime. This is a personal option, but it really helps me to find the water movin’ through me if ya know what I mean!
- Cleanse and detoxify! Have you got any idea how many poisons we’re exposed to DAILY? It’s really pretty frightening and of course this has a negative impact on the body! Scary! This is the bad new, but as I promised I have GOOD NEWS for you in this place to! You can rid your body of harmful toxins and chemicals while enabling it to function normally! See I have great news!