This article is devoted to the best Home Remedies for Indigestion. First of all let me tell you what is Indigestion?
11 Superior Home Remedies for Indigestion
Indigestion, also known as upset stomach or dyspepsia, is distress or a burning feeling in the upper abdomen, often accompanied by nausea, abdominal bloating, belching, and sometimes vomiting.
Indigestion might be due to a disease in the digestive tract like ulcer or gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), but for lots of people, it results from eating too much, eating too quickly, eating high fat foods, or eating during stressful circumstances. Indigestion accompanied by smallness of breath, sweating, or pain radiating to the jaw, neck, or arm.
Indigestion is extremely ordinary and many people have it from time to time. Indigestion may be emotional in basis and correlated with stress. Indigestion may be a sign of these scenarios as ulcers and gall bladder inflammation.
Symptoms may include pain and distress in the upper abdomen belching and loud intestinal sounds (borborygmi)nausea, constipation, poor appetite, diarrhea, flatulence. Symptoms include nausea, heartburn, abdominal pain, gas suffering, and a feeling of abdominal distention.
Home Remedies for Indigestion
- A teaspoon of seeds of ajwain with a little rock salt is a superior treatment for indigestion.
- Ground cardamom seed blended with ginger, cloves and coriander is a powerful Home Remedy for Indigestion.
- Orange is successful Home Remedy for Indigestion since it provides relax to the digestive organs and provides nourishment.
- Mix 2 pinches of rock salt and 1/2 tsp carom seeds (ajwain). Chew it and wash it down with water to stomach trouble or indigestion.
- Drink a herbal tea of mint, raspberry and blackberry to eliminate indigestion.
- One great Home Remedy for Indigestion is to put some lemon juice or apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and drink it before the meal.
- Drink a glass of water with a tablespoon of baking soda to get instant relief. This is simple and effective Home Remedy for Indigestion.
- In 1 glass of water, add 2-3 drops of mint character and drink after every four hours to eliminate indigestion.
- Peppermint is a superior for indigestion. Those that are prone to heartburn may take peppermint tea. It will aids indigestion with out causing heartburn.
- Add three drops of garlic oil into an half a cup of soya oil and massahe on the stomach after meals.
- Make a mix of 5-6 chopped basil (tulsi) leaves, 1/4 tsp sea salt, and some black pepper in 3 tablespoons of curd, and then consume it. Repeat this four times per day for a week for complete reconditioning of stomach.