Do you have acne? That has to be hard. But wait – there’s still hope. Read the following tips to Get Rid of that problem:
- Eat more fresh fruits, vegetables, seeds and nuts. You can easily create smoothies and juices using ripe fruit or eat 1 salad every day, even as only a side dish. You can even pop in nuts and dried fruits in between meals. Brazil nuts have selenium while pumpkin seeds contain zinc – equally these minerals are lacking in people with acne. So take in a lot of those two.
- Try to drink at least 2 liters of mineral water daily. When the skin is dried, dead skin cells stay on the skin which might block pores and promote acne.
- If you have been prescribed antibiotics to control your acne, bear in mind that antibiotics destroy all sorts of bacteria in your digestive tract – even good bacteria. Without good bacteria, you’ll have poor digestion, constipation, and be unable to
absorb essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients. This, in turn, can lead to increased acne creation since your body can’t expel waste effectively. Toxins pass through your skin instead. To stop this from happening, replace the good bacteria in your digestive tract that has a great quality probiotic.
- You may try swallowing some nutritional supplements since your diet may not incorporate each vitamin, mineral and nutrient required to getting and maintaining clear skin. Some supplements are really beneficial to individuals with acne, such as:
Maca – This is a powdered root vegetable from Peru which balances and stabilizes the systems of your body when normalizing hormones. Maca also has plenty of essential amino acids, phytochemicals, fatty acids, and minerals like iodine, silica, potassium, iron, magnesium and calcium.
Manuka honey – This one owns strong antibiotic, antiviral and antiseptic components. It’s very good for the skin, in addition to for digestive disorders.
- Rely only on organic skin-care solutions. Many skin-care products on supermarket shelves have compounds which could worsen your acne. Too many compounds can strip your skin of its natural oils, which means that the skin will overproduce oil to compensate – thus blocking your pores and causing more acne to appear. Use only products with organic ingredients or attempt to use fewer products to enable your skin to naturally cure. Should you wear makeup, use formulas which are recorded as non-acnegenic or non-comedogenic. Some products you can use are:
Tea tree oil body scrub – This item may be used for the whole body, including the face.
Tea tree oil – This product has antiseptic, antiviral and antibacterial functions. It’s remarkable to be used by acne sufferers. Use a cotton bud to use this product to the acne blemishes.
Neem soap – This item is quite great for acne victims due to its antiparasitic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal properties. Additionally, it calms and soothes irritatedskin.
- Decrease stress as this acts as one of the most powerful precursors of acne, particularly after puberty. There are different ways you can reduce stress and aim for comfort:
Exercise – Moderate exercise like Yoga and Tai Chi improve skin blood circulation and encourage the healing process. Additionally, it boosts the status of your internal organs that enables them to eliminate waste more effectively.
Try relaxation techniques including breathing and meditation exercises.
- Lower your intake of sugar and refined carbohydrates. Recent research has revealed that eating these foods activates a procedure which contributes to a creation of too many male hormones. Consequently, the skin is transferred to excrete enormous quantities of sebum which boosts the growth in skin bacteria – which triggersacne.
- Lessen your intake of caffeine because it elevates the level of stress hormones in the body, therefore making acne worse.
- Reduce dairy and red meat products because these are difficult to digest and increase acidity levels in the body. As you attempt to digest enormous amounts of animal protein into your inner organs, your body can’t remove waste products well and these will be published through the skin – causing acne. Additionally, milk and red meat have huge quantities of hormones. These increase the hormone levels within the body and trigger more acne. Furthermore, symptoms of intolerance to dairy products can crop up as acne.
- Get loads of sunshine and fresh air. Sunshine triggers the production of Vitamin D that’s critical to getting healthy skin.