When flu time arrives, we are bombarded with all the anxiety about whether or not to get the flu shot. If you end up wondering if there are any real choices on the market, then this report is for you.
These are an attractive and highly effective alternative to traditional vaccinations. Homeopathic vaccinations have historically a 90% + success rate.
Homeopathic vaccines are typically taken sublingually (under the tongue) or in water, and the dose comprises a diluted nonetheless potentized amount of the vaccine or remedy. This lets you assimilate the remedy without side or shock effects. It activates your body’s natural defense mechanisms that begins to manufacture anti-bodies which subsequently will fight the real flu virus.
Keep in mind that nobody system of vaccination can offer a 100% guarantee of security – lifestyles and predisposition affects that.
If at any time you are doubtful about what decision to make, research what you can find on routine vaccines and natural options, then go with your instinct – your brain has a strong influence on your health – at the end you must do what resonates with you.
Prevent The Flu
- Influenzinum, the homeopathic flu vaccine,is usually prescribed by homeopathic doctors during the course of flu season. The dose is tailored to you according to your constitution and whether you you’re prone to catching colds and the flu. See a homeopath to get dosed or use Homeocoksinum or Oscillococcinum as a precaution
- Take 2,000 mg of Vitamin C capsules per day (for adults). This will boost your immune system. Vitamin C has been demonstrated to be a highly effective virus fighter. Children can take 500 milligrams of Vitamin C every day, especially during flu season.
- Take 2,000 IU of Vitamin D daily for adults and 400 IU daily for kids, particularly if you reside in areas which have a tendency to get less sun during the winter season. South Asians in particular have more melanin levels which limits the body’s ability to make Vitamin D3.
- Drink 2-3 litres of plain water spread out over the day and add a pinch of sea salt to foods. This will enable flush and narrow out mucus and reduce sinus congestion in addition to balancing mobile integrity to keep your system healthy on a daily basis. If you do not drink this recommended amount already, then boost your daily intake of drinking water very slowly until your kidneys have had a chance to catch up. At the same time, never drink a litre or more of water in one sitting. Coffee and alcohol are dehydrating, so enjoy in moderation and hydrate afterward!
- Take daily multivitamins (both kids and adults).
- Make certain that you get at least 8 hours sleep per night.
- Do your best to keep your working hours (such as computer, blackberry and iPhone time) restricted to a wholesome work-life balance.
What To Do?
There are two over-the-counter homeopathic kits that are great to keep in your house health kit: Homeocoksinum or Oscillococcinum. They are great for both adults and kids. They match general flu symptoms: aching, fever, headache, stiffness, shivers, cough, runny nose and congestion. These remedies have been demonstrated to lower the flu short and decrease the symptom intensity if taken within the first 48 hours of symptoms.
- Homeocoksinumor Oscillococcinum. Dose: The contents of 1/2 tube under the tongue, then repeat two to three times, 8 hours apart (so 1.5-2 tubes to be obtained in total). Repeat the next day.
- For children with sinus symptoms during the influenza, utilize a natural nasal spray containing sea water, such as HydraSense mist. A 2008 research in the Czech Republic showed a substantial improvement in flu nasal symptoms for kids using such a spray.
- Take 1,000 mg of Vitamin C every waking hour for the first 2 days (or until loose bowels are experienced), then wean down to 3,000 mg per day until the end of April. After April, wean down to 2,000 mg each day and keep at this dose.
- Take loads of liquids. Avoid anything with sugar, although fruits and hot water+lemon is fine.
- Ginger tea is excellent for boosting your immune system. Chop an inch or two of fresh ginger and heat it on High in a complete saucepan of water. Once it boils, let it simmer for 10-15 minutes, then strain and drink as is or with some honey. Caution: It’s spicy!
Homeopathy works beautifully in the event you’ve contracted the flu. There are lots of effective remedies like Gelsemium for the traditional flu once the weather changes. However as most people have slightly different symptoms aside from the general symptoms, for best results it is suggested to find a classical homeopath who will prescribe a remedy according to your whole symptom picture. At the same time, continued homeopathic therapy will increase your defenses naturally, resulting in less susceptibility and a healthier overall system through the years.
Most homeopaths provide influenza vaccines (along with traveling and childhood disease vaccines). Look for a classical homeopath in your area and consider treating your household annual.