Arthritis is one of the largest problem that’s been confronted by million of people globally. Arthritis is a general term that literally means inflammation and pain in joints. Though previously it was considered that only old people suffers from arthritis but today it’s been found that people of younger age group are also being affected by this disease. Arthritis isn’t a disorder in itself. There’s a general condition in which the joint becomes inflamed and causes great pain. Arthritis may be of many types but commonly three forms are often seen. Additionally it is connected with the deformity in the body. It’s often seen in people that are in their mid forties.
It’s another form of arthritis that occurs because of age related changes. In this state there is formation of osteophytes from the joints. The cartilaginous structure becomes ossified and has converted from the bone. This bone formation in the bone results in the hindered moves and triggers extremes pain whenever the joint is made to move. Due to any sort of deformity there is decreased in the serum uric acid metabolism consequently results in the accumulation of uric acid in the joints. It’s usually called as the wealth disease as it’s more commonly seen in people that are well off.
- Over utilization of joints
- Hereditary factors
- Wrong feeding habits
- Celiac disease
- Pain in joints
- Swellings in joints
- Restricted movements
- Redness over joint
- Deformity of the joint
- Cracking sound on motions
Though the anatomical changes are extremely tricky to be reversed but their are certain ayurvedic preparations which are incredibly beneficial in suppressing pain and prevent any additional damage to the joint. Below are several ayurvedic herbs that are extremely helpful in curbing arthritis.
- Ashwagandha (withinia somnifera) – it’s among the best herb which has the capability to suppress inflammation and pain. It has certain properties which are extremely beneficial in reducing the vata dosha in the body that’s solely responsible for causing all pains and inflammation in the body. Ashwagandha is a medium sized plant that’s readily found in regions having warmer climatic conditions. The origins of Ashwagandha are the plant parts which are being used to create medicines. Generally Ashwagandha is taken in as powder form but it’s now available in capsules and syrup forms too.
- Guggul (commiphora mukul) – Guggul is among the most prestigious herbs that’s been quite popular with ayurvedic physicians. Guggul is vata suppressant and hence is widely utilized as a treatment for vata related disorders. Guggul not only reduces pain in the body but can also be in charge of suppressing any type of inflammation and edema that occurs in the body. Various trainings like mahayogaraja Guggul, laxadi Guggul, rasnadi Guggul and gokshuradi Guggul which are being widely utilised to curb any type of pain in the body.
- Rasna (pluchea lanceolata) – Rasna is an exceptional analgesic and has excellent results in curbing pain within the body. It’s a small plant which may be utilised in preparing a variety of forms of preparations. It’s used as powder, decoction and oils. It has the potential to decrease the vata dosha in the body and is extremely effective in controlling its effect.
- Arthcare oil – arthcare oil is one of those prestigious ayurvedic preparations which were found extremely beneficial in treating various pain disorders like arthritis, musculoskeletal disorders, backache, joint pains, wounds etc.. It’s been empowered with the miracles of certain ayurvedic herbs such as errand (ricinus communis), Rasna (pluchea lanceolata), devdaru (cedrus deodara), shuddha Guggul (commiphora mukul), rasone (garlic), marich (black pepper), nirgundi (vitex negundo), ajwain (trachyspermum) and til tail (seasum). These all herbs are famed for their actions in suppressing and controlling any type of pain and inflammation which may happen in the body. The oil is lightly massaged on the affected region and hot fomentation is finished. This is the very simple procedure that’s all you’ve got to do to find relief from the arthritis and pain.