The most common single cause of fatigue is iron deficiency or anemia. Fatigue can also be connected with hypoglycemia and hypothyroidism. Natural iron foods & nutritional supplements should be considered if anybody is plagued with fatigue.
Iron works together with oxygen within the body. In actuality, iron accounts for attracting oxygen into the body and carrying this to all body systems, organs and cells. Iron is the attractiveness element for rosy cheeks and a beautiful complexion.
- Unusual fatigue and a lack of energy
- Bodily weakness
- Breathing problems
- Hazy believing Flatulence
- Brittle nails
- Sickly looking skin
- Short attention span
- Overall itching
- Mal di testa
- Bruciore di stomaco
- Nausea after meals
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Perdita di capelli
- Ringing in the ears
This is primarily because of bad hemoglobin synthesis and decreased oxygenation of cells. Thus a number of the symptoms of anemia are signs of oxygen deprivation, which will also happen in large polluted areas, high altitudes and in carbon monoxide poisoning.
Take into account
Anemia shouldn’t be left untreated. It could result in degenerative diseases, such as arthritis, colitis, premature aging, allergies and even cancer. If left too long before being treated, the following symptoms are possible:
- Insufficienza cardiaca
- Mental problems
- Tingling in the arms and legs
- Heavy breathing
- Ringing in the ears
- Spots near the eyes
Newborn babies have 4 times the source of iron in their body than adults have. The mother provides the baby with sufficient iron, stored in the liver, for the whole first year of life. Women require more iron than men do, because of their menstrual cycle. Pregnant and lactating women should guarantee a high iron content in their diet.
Some causes of anemia
Some causes of anemia are because of a lack of B vitamins, such as folic acid and vitamin B12, in addition to a deficiency of iron. The B Complex vitamins are vital in cases of anemia. They all work together in harmony to make red blood cells.
A lack of folic acid, which is one of those B vitamins, can lead to anemia, as it’s critical for the formation of healthy blood cells in the bone marrow.
Vitamin B12 deficiency causes pernicious anemia. This vitamin is found in abundance in animal protein, in addition to some plant-based foods. B12 is vital in the creation of blood cells, maintenance of development and the myelination of brain and nerve fibers. A deficiency of B12 causes the destruction of blood cells immediately after creation. This is why it’s very important that vegetarians, or more accurately vegans – who are those men and women who do not have any animal products – supplement their diet with vitamin B12. The herbs Clorella & Spirulina contain Vitamin B12.
Vitamin E is also important, as it assists in the assimilation of iron, organic significance iron from plants or food supplements. However Vitamin E is destroyed by inorganic iron, such as ferrous sulfate, which is frequently prescribed for anemia. Vitamin E helps iron to be absorbed by the cells.
Ferric iron, a form used in several iron supplements, is like rust and is badly assimilated by the body. Both ferric and ferrous iron, the kind that are often added to foods to enrich them, can be deposited in the liver and can lead to constipation.
Vitamin C significantly enhances the absorption of iron from plant foods. In addition to this, calcium and aluminum, but not in excess, are crucial for the proper absorption of iron.
We find that a good deal of people who drink tea, chocolate or coffee products are anemic or iron deficient. This is because when people drink plenty of tea and coffee, inositol and biotin, which can be both recognized as a member of the B complex vitamins, may become deficient in the human body. Being deficient in these prevents iron from being correctly used and induces other vitamins to be pumped through and from the body before they can be properly absorbed. In addition to this, the tannin and caffeine in these products acts as a magnet and contrasts with minerals and vitamins and gets rid of these in the body. So this is something to see. Ideally we shouldn’t drink coffee or tea for up to 1 hour after a meal.
Natural ways we could get iron
Fresh vegetable and fruit juices are a good way to provide your body with immediate iron. The duodenum, that’s the first and shortest portion of the small intestines, absorbs iron after the stomach has converted it into iron chloride. Iron extracted from juices is stored from the duodenum long enough to allow for it to be consumed, where much good food moves through the duodenum, with the iron still intact.
Juices which are especially beneficial are Barbabietola juice. This is one of the best juices for helping to develop the red blood cell count in anemia and improve the blood normally. This is too strong to drink alone but is great added to other juices, such as carrot. Prezzemolo may also be added to the, since it is also quite high in iron, as are grapes and most other greens.
This is an unusual one, but in cases of anemia or iron depletion, going for a walk up a hill or mountain is great. This is because significant altitude releases the reserves of iron from the liver and other storage organs – so there is sufficient iron .
Foods that can help!
- Black cherries
- Dried fruits such as prunes
- Any greens
If you do not like the flavor of kelp, you can sprinkle it into soups or stews or you could take it as a nutritional supplement.
Food sources of iron
- Liver (however, I would be very careful about eating liver, as this is the filter for all the toxins in the body and liver could have accumulated toxins inside )
- Blackstrap molasses
- Pino nuts
- Soy beans
- Girasole and pumpkin seeds
Iron-rich herbal supplements
- Chlorella is an exceptional supplement to assist in cases of anemia, as is Spirulina, Beetroot and Alfamax. Herbs we can take which are high in iron are any greens in the garden, such as parsley, peppermint, chickweed, garlic, ginger, red clover, rosemary, rose hips, achillea and yellow dock.
- Iron Plus and Women’s Iron Complex are iron formulas we inventory that have a blend of iron bisglycinate (a superior form of iron), vitamin C, vitamin B12 and folic acid. Women’s Iron also contains the herbs Dong Quai e Lampone rosso. Both are high quality, well balanced pills.
- Ironecta is a blackberry-fruit syrup made from organically-grown Nelson berries, home-grown Stinging Nettles and Willow Leaf. All these herbs have been analytically proven high-iron content crops, also jointly, extremely high organic silica-rich plants, the prime minerals for good blood and cell tissue construction.
- Beet Root can be bought in a range of different forms, both in capsules and in a crystallized powder. Beet Root is a fantastic source of minerals, especially an easy to assimilate iron. It contains vitamins A, B and C, sodium, potassium, calcium and chlorine, and it has demonstrated strong potential in increasing the oxygenation of cells.
- Alfamax is an extremely concentrated extract, made from the leaves of fresh green alfalfa, which is then powdered and encapsulated. It’s a protein-rich food, containing enzymes, chlorophyll, all of the known vitamins and several organic minerals. The notable minerals are iron, potassium, sodium, copper, chlorine, silicon, sulfur, magnesium and calcium.