Scars are fibrous tissue that replace normal skin after the dermis, which gets deteriorated following a sore or wound. A skin usually appears in the brown, blackish or pinkish color. Scars though ugly appearing are a natural method of their skin to repair itself from harm. The term scar owes its origin to the Greek phrase eschara’ which means fireplace. An accident becomes a scar just after the wound is totally healed.
- Apply vitamin E oil directly on the healing tissue a couple of times per day. Vitamin E is used to help the skin regenerate, and the massage that you do will help the tissue grow easily. You can even use Vitamin E capsules. Break the capsule and smear the oil of those capsule in the region that has scars. – Aloe vera glue can be combined with the oil of vitamin E capsules to eliminate the scars effectively
- Massage scars with water and little baking soda to softly shed the dead problem on the upper layer of the epidermis. Massage the scat with baking soda to get atleaset one minute, twice per day. Rinse with warm water and use some olive oil to rejuvenate the tissue.
- Sandelhout paste can effectively eliminate scars. Soak sandalwood in night immediately. The following morning apply the glue on scar affected areas and you’ll discover improvements in skin tone.
- Olijf oil or aloe vera gel may also reduce the scar from intensifying.
- Apply lemon juice on the region where scars are found. Otherwise you can also attempt rubbing lemon on the affected skin areas, by cutting the lemon into two halves. The citric quality of lemon assists in not just cleansing the pores but also taking away the scars.
- Apply fresh tomato juice on the affected areas of the skin to remove the scars.
- Rub skin with ice-cubes to light the scar. This is the easiest way to reduce scars on the face or other areas of skin.
- Fuller’s earth is also used well to remove scars. Take two tablespoons of fuller’s earth and combine it with lemon juice. Mix them well, add rose water into the mixture. Apply the paste on the scars and the scars will decrease considerably. Allow it dry for 15 minutes before washing the area with cool water. If you do it twice a day, the scar will be totally cured.
- Gently massage coconut oil onto the affected skin area to eliminate scars effectively.
- Fenegriek seeds are also beneficial in scar removal treatments in a herbal method. Take fenugreek seeds and dissolve them in a glass of water. Let it boil for approximately 5 minutes or so. Then allow the solution cool and wash the affected area of scar with this option. Washing the face with fenugreek water solution may also work wonders to add glow to your face.
- Mash a ripe banana and use the resultant paste on the scar. Leave on for ten minutes and then was the skin with cold water. You’ll have the ability to remove scars naturally this way.
- Apply an extract of lemon on the scar affected area and leave it like that for 15 minutes. Rinse your skin with cool water after 20 minutes. This method can eliminate the darkest of scars.
- Applying honey right on the scar area can also completely eliminate the scar. You have to apply honey frequently on the scar affected region, till it goes off.
- Dab some green tea on a cotton and massage it on the scar affected region.
- Oils such as olive oil, coconut oil and the above almond oil, if frequently applied on the skin many times daily can reduce scars efficiently.
- If the scar is because of an acne or pimple, then do this: Mix a tablespoon of yogurt, sour cream, a tablespoon of ground oatmeal and a some drops of lemon juice and blend together thoroughly. Apply this paste on the face for ten minutes. Then rinse off with cold water. Do this several times daily. Se low fat sour cream for those who have an oily skin.
- Cut a clove of garlic into two parts and massage it on the pimple or acne area. This helps to heal the scar and its traces efficiently.