Having acne for any amount of time may damage the skin by leaving scars and pock marks. Treat those scars with natural remedies to help recover your beautiful skin. These acne scars remedies are from organic vegetable and fruit resources and don’t have any side effects and are perfectly safe to use. Natural remedies are a safe and effective alternative to commercial acne preparations.
At some stage in our lives we have difficulty with our skin. When you have an acne problem, it may leave your skin with marks and scars which are visible on the skin surface. Treatments can be done to smooth out the skin and give it a gorgeous appearance once more. Below is a list of acne scars remedies which may help get your skin back to its former appearance.
- Lighten acne scars with lemon juice
- Use Aloe Vera to moisturize skin and eliminate scars
- Cucumber Juice
- Exfoliate skin using Baking Soda
- Drink fruit juice for lots of Vitamin C
- Tea Tree Oil as an astringent
- Onion Gel
- Tomato Slices or Juice
- Vitamin E
Natural remedies are effective
- Lemon juice is acidic and will help lighten the dark discoloration of the scars. Additionally, it helps to exfoliate the dead skin cells due to its acidic properties. Wash skin and then use the lemon juice into the scars with a cotton swab. Leave it on for 10 minutes and then rinse. This might need to be done two or three times to see best results. Dark colored scars may take more than 1 treatment.
- Aloe Vera is a medicinal plant which has existed for several years. Egyptians used this plant for healing burns and wounds. The leaves on this plant are long and flat and have a tacky gel inside. Take a leaf and remove the outer skin with a knife. Apply the gel on the scars. Aloe can also fade the look of old scars also.
- Make a mask from pureed tomatoes and cucumbers. The tomato and cucumber both have antioxidants properties which help heal and renew skin.
- Baking Soda can be utilized as a gentle scrub to remove dead skin cells. Mix one teaspoon baking soda and one teaspoon water to make a paste and rub on the scars. This will soften the surface of the skin and the gentle scrubbing will stimulate collagen in the skin to enhance the look of the skin surface.
- Vitamin C is found in all sorts of fruit and some vegetable juices. Vitamin C also builds collagen in the skin. Put some lemon chunks in the blender and process to a pulp. After cleansing the skin use the lemon as a facial mask and let sit for ten minutes. Your skin will benefit from the Vitamin C in addition to the fruit acid from the pineapple that’s an ingredient in some of the recognized skin lotions which have Alpha Hydroxy.
- Tea tree oil is just another wonder in a jar. A little bottle of tea tree oil will last forever because only a small amount when used. This oil is in fact an astringent liquid which may be utilised as a facial toner after cleansing and before moisturizer.
- Onions and garlic are recognized for their ability to resist infection. They’re also thought of as a natural antibiotic. Onion Juice can be seen in natural health food stores in a gel form that’s placed on the skin. Onion can also be one of the components in a well-known skincare item.
- Vitamin E also has antioxidant properties and is proven to help repair damage to skin cells. This can be bought either in jar form or in capsules. If using the capsules, then take a straight pin and prick a hole in the capsule and squeeze out the oil. Apply the oil to the skin.
- Honey is another fantastic antioxidant and is also a natural antibiotic. Honey may be applied to the skin as a facial mask, leave on for ten minutes and wash off. And it may also be consumed on food on add hot tea. Honey is great on toast, or added into a mug of steaming hot tea.